Principles of protection and processing of personal data in TŘINECKÉ ŽELEZÁRNY, a. s.
We, the joint stock company TŘINECKÉ ŽELEZÁRNY, registered office at Průmyslová 1000, Staré Město, 739 61 Třinec, ID 18050646, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Regional Court in Ostrava, Section B, Insert 146, respect the fundamental right of each individual to protect his or her private and family life, as well as his or her right to protection from unauthorized gathering, disclosure or other misuse of data about him or her.
Our approach to the protection and processing of personal information
- In the processing and protection of personal data, we strictly follow the legal regulations, in particular Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as GDPR).
- The activity in which personal data processing is processed will only be initiated if we have a legitimate reason for doing so.
- While we are witnessing the legitimate reason for the processing of personal data, we will assess whether it is necessary for us to process personal data by what means we will process personal data and to what extent.
- We analyze the risks that data subjects face in connection with the processing of their personal data or which are threatened by violations of the security of their personal data.
- We take precautions to mitigate these risks.
- Our employees are actively involved in the protection of our personal data. They are aware of their responsibilities and risks associated with the processing of personal data.
- We will review the rules we have adopted for the processing and protection of personal data and the implementation of our security measures.
- When introducing new technologies and technical solutions, we assess their potential impact on the rights of data subjects.
Data subjects are informed about the processing of their personal dat
- We enable data subjects to obtain information about the processing of their personal data.
- Information shall be made available to data subjects before the processing of their personal data, either verbally, in paper form or in electronic form, as is customary in the case in question, and in such a way that the data subject can best understand this information.
We respect the rights of the data subject
- Each data subject may contact us in connection with the processing of his or her personal data, by e-mail to email@example.com or by any other appropriate means.
- We are dealing with every request by the data subject we can identify and verify his or her identity, both in terms of the content and scope of his request, but also in terms of its reasonableness and proportionality.
- The data subject may, subject to the conditions laid down by law, apply to us
- the right of access to his or her personal data,
- the right to correct the personal data we process,
- the right to restrict the processing of his or her personal data,
- the right to delete his or her personal, which we or our processors have processed for us,
- the right to object to the processing of his or her personal data; or
- the right to lodge a complaint against the processing of his or her personal data.
- We respect if the data subject addresses his or her complaint directly to the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- If we need the consent of the data subject to process personal data, we will provide the data subject with information about such personal data processing so that he or she can freely decide whether to grant us his / her consent. The data subject for the consent to processing his or her personal data will not be invoked.
- We do not make decisions based solely on automated processing of personal data, including profiling, if such a decision would have legal effects for the data subject or would have a significant impact on him or her.
To whom and how we provide personal information
- We provide the personal data of data subjects to public authorities in accordance with our legal obligations.
- If we are to provide personal information to other recipients for reasons other than the fulfilment of our statutory obligations, we will always verify the necessity of such disclosure for its reason and scope.
- We ask our personal data processors to consistently fulfil their obligations under the GDPR, other applicable laws, and the agreements we conclude with them in connection with the processing of personal data.
Key information on the processing the personal data in the company TŘINECKÉ ŽELEZÁRNY, a.s.
We are a company that is a steel producer selling its goods to customers operating in the European Union and other countries. We are a major employer who promotes cultural, sporting, social and educational activities in and outside of the region. In connection with these activities, we process personal data in the following areas and under the following conditions:
Processing of personal data in labour relations
- We are the manager of the personal data of our existing and former employees.
- The legal grounds on which to process the personal data of our employees are, in particular, our statutory obligations towards employees and public authorities and the fulfilment of the contractual obligations we have committed to our employees.
- In the framework of labour relations, we also realize our legitimate interests, such as our right to organize, manage and control the work of the employee, protect our confidential information and know-how, protect our assets, ensure the security and integrity of our IT systems, and promote our business its products; fulfilling these interests also entitles us to process the personal data of our employees.
- We process some of our personal data in order to protect their lives and health.
- We process in particular employee identification and contact details and other data related to the performance of their work for our business company.
- We provide the personal data of our employees to public authorities, our health and safety services suppliers, security and employee care and healthcare providers to the extent necessary to ensure that these suppliers provide us with these services.
- We provide jobseekers with the necessary data for the purposes of evaluating their application for employment and comparing these applications with the applications of other applicants.
- We require a consent to include a job seeker into our jobseekers database.
Processing of personal data of students of secondary and higher education institutions
- We process the personal data of pupils and students of secondary and tertiary schools to the extent necessary for the performance of their practice and professional training at our workplaces.
- We provide this information to our training facilities and to some of our service providers to the extent that is necessary for us to provide these services to you properly.
Processing of personal data in contractual relationships
- We process the personal data of our contractual partners, their agents and employees to fulfil our legal and contractual obligations and to implement our legitimate interests.
- We also have a legitimate interest in negotiating a contract and changing it, promoting our company and offering its products.
- For our existing and potential contractors and their agents, we only process the necessary identification and contact details, as well as data related to negotiation and implementation of the contract.
- We provide our business representatives with the personal data of our existing and potential contractors and their agents.
Processing of personal data to protect our property and rights
- In order to secure our property, we regulate our entry into our premises and our workplace. For this purpose, we process the personal data of the persons entering these premises to the extent of their identification and contact details, the reason and time of their entry into our premises and their residence, the details of their potential employers and the data related to their activities in our premises and our workplaces.
- In order to protect our property against theft and damage and also to protect the life and health of our employees and third parties, we monitor the premises of our business and our workplaces with camera systems.
- We protect the security and integrity of our IT systems, in which we process personal data, confidential information and our know-how. We monitor the usefulness of our hardware and software. For these purposes, we process personal data of people with access to these IT systems to the extent of their identification and contact details, access data and some data generated by their activities within our IT systems.